Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter BCC results and catch up

Easter Results
Nigel lost to Phil and Fred lost to Carey.
Catch-Up
Some time ago I may have misreported some games.  Today I found the following comments.
Kevin's Sicilian defeated Fred, "I lost!", seemed to indicate it was one way for Kevin.
Peter vs Carey provides an interesting commentary - "On move 7 we had several exchanges and then after I castled on move 16, I realsied something was not right!"  Indeed, Carey discovered he was a Knight down.  (Two years ago, late at night, this bemusing phenomenon happened between Carey and myself, with Carey the beneficiary.)
David snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, a pawn up and an attack, but in going for checkmate,opened his king up to find himself lost.  - Please edit and include your opponent.

No comments: